Due Diligence Investigations are conducted to assist companies in determining the integrity of a person or organization, that will help them when considering an association, business relationship or agreement. Due Diligence investigations are necessary to protect the assets and reputation of a company.
Our Due Diligence Investigation provides a complete analysis of the company of interest and it’s principals, allowing you to make a decision in the best interest of your company. A complete Due Diligence Investigation will provide:
- A detailed profile of the company, its structure, and its purpose of business.
- A historical explanation of the company and its principals.
- The litigation history of a company and its principals.
- A history of Enforcement actions by Government Regulators and recognized self-regulatory organizations.
- A financial profile of the company and its principals.
- Information regarding criminal activity.